Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Wish List Service



Have you been making your list and checking it twice? (I bet you're singing that song in your head now!) If your wish list is anything like mine, it will be very, very long. So, how about emailing your Stampin' Up! wish list to me and giving my details to all your loved ones who don't know what to buy for you. I can work with them to get you something you really want, wrapped and delivered, without them having to face the crowds and search the shops. Best of all, it will be a surprise and something you want.

If you have a crafty friend and want to get them a perfect gift, one of my gift vouchers could be just the solution.


They will be presented in a handmade gift holder similar to the one shown below. My elves and I look forward to hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate the feedback.
Take care, Alison x